lundi 4 juillet 2011

D-Day !

On Saturday, we had a trip on Irishmor, the biggest island of Aran Islands. It's was a sunny day and we've burned our skin. Incredible, isn't it ? On this island, you can go for a walk (that's what I did) , you can hire a bicycle, or have a horse or a bus ride . On Sunday, it was completly different. We went for a Connemara Tour by bus .It was raining, but Connemara without rain is like ' une normande sans armoire ! as Thomas Dutronc wrote !
The busman wasn't a gentle man, he put us in a rushing travel: ' look on the left, look on the right, you can go down and take this photo, you can stay here one hour not a minute more ..... '
So I would have sing :
Baby you can drive my car Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car And baby I love you
Beep beep'm beep beep yeah Beatles

2 commentaires: